Our practice is equipped with the latest technology to ensure the most accurate and effective testing. This means we’ll correct your vision as accurately as possible and discover any eye diseases or conditions as early as we can.
Our technology includes:
- Digital retinal camera for examining and recording the retina at the back of the eye
- Ultra-wide laser imaging system for recording the peripheral areas of the back of the eye in order to detect early signs of conditions such as retinal detachment and melanoma.
- Optical Coherance Tomographer (OCT) for examining the macula and other structures of the retina in great detail. This enhances the ability to detect conditions such as glaucoma and macular degeneration.
- Slit lamp biomicroscope for examination of the front of the eyes. Our slit lamp biomicroscope includes a digital camera to photograph the structures being examined and accurately record our findings
- Visual field analyser for checking peripheral vision
- Pachymeter for measuring the thickness of the cornea
Clacher & Hook Optometrists has been providing high quality eye care services for families for over sixty years
Our extensive range of spectacles are not only top quality but are always on trend and look great
Our accredited optometrists can prescribe therapeutic eye drops to help heal and prevent eye diseases and conditions