First Class Eye care
At Clacher & Hook, we provide each of our patients with comprehensive eye care services designed to correct and maintain vision as well as treat and prevent eye diseases. We take a tailored approach, carefully and thoroughly assessing each and every patient.
Our optometry services include:
- Comprehensive eye tests, including digital retinal imaging and eye disease screening
- Prescription and supply of spectacles, contact lenses, sunglasses and safety spectacles
- Assessment of children’s vision
- Treatment of certain eye diseases by our therapeutically qualified optometrists
- Drivers licence eye tests
- Orthokeratology (Overnight Vision Correction)
We can also refer patients to eye specialists and other medical practitioners, and co-manage eye conditions such as diabetic eye disease, glaucoma and macular degeneration in conjunction with eye specialists.
Clacher & Hook Optometrists has been providing high quality eye care services for families for over sixty years
Our extensive range of spectacles are not only top quality but are always on trend and look great
Our accredited optometrists can prescribe therapeutic eye drops to help heal and prevent eye diseases and conditions